Bryan, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
12615041

How to recover toast titamium the erased from my macbook on

Customer Question

how to recover toast titamium the erased from my macbook on last evening. I bought yhr upgrade some time ago and d0 nor remember the id code can tou help?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.
Hi, and thank you for asking your question.
You may re-download your purchased Roxio product using the following link:
https://shop.roxio.com/store?Action=DisplayCustomerServiceOrderSearchPage&Env=BASE&Locale=en_US&SiteID=sonic
Enter your email address and the last 5 digits of your credit card in the given fields (ignore the Order number and Password *****), and click "Search". After it has retrieved your purchased order, just click "Download" to download the product onto your system.
Next, open up the downloaded file and follow the on-screen directions to reinstall the product on your system.
If you need more help, please use the Reply tab to continue our conversation.
If you do not require further assistance, kindly do not forget to rate my service by clicking on a star at the top of this page. Thank you!