Dustin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I speak PC fluently, so you dont have to! Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

I have Word Perfect X6 and Windows 7 on my PC. I am creating

Customer Question

I have Word Perfect X6 and Windows 7 on my PC. I am creating a document and inserting photos and scans. After inserting several such photos and scans, I added some pages and many photos do not show up. Reveal codes indicates the photo box still exists but the photos are not visible and will not print. Please help. thank you Len
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. It may be possible that you grouped the images.. Heres a note about grouping images ( and ungrouping ) (1) clicking on the image to select it; then(2) using Shift+click to select the next image to be grouped (and repeating this step for remaining images; when you Shift+click each of the images one set of sizing handles displays around the grouped images; you can size, move, or edit the group); then(3) right-clicking on any of the selected objects and and select Group from the pop up context menu; then(4) click outside the grouped objects to exit the group and return to the document.Note that right-clicking on the grouped images gives you a choice to Separate them back to individual images. So if you select an image you can see, and right click it. Does it give you an option to separate the images? Or, if you shift click on of of the images you can see, does it move to the next image? If you keep shift clicking will this pull up all the images? Also, have you tried pressing ctrl U or ctrl Z , to try and undo the last images or steps you took. ( pressing control X or crtl U several times will undo the most recent changes to the document, in order from oldest to newest. Please read over the above suggestions, try the steps mentioned. And if they dont bring up the images, please respond with the info requested at the end so that I can continue to assist.. Thank you, ***** *****
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks, I go open Word Perfiect and try some of these moves. How can I get back to you?
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
You can get back to me by coming back to the JustAnswer.com page, clicking my questions at the top right, and then clicking the title of this question we are working on. Or, if you registered your email with us already. Then you can go to your email and look at where it says youve received a reply, request for information, etc.. Open that email, and there should be boxes inside. Click the one that says my questions or return to question. D.S
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am putting up to 4 photo inserts on a page, so I guess I am grouping them, with some text in between. I selected an image I can see, right cliked, got a box, but can not use the "separate" option. I can reorganize the images so they are not next to each other in the document. Perhaps that will work. Len
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
My apologies for the delay Len. I didnt receive the pop up notification that you had requested a phone call. When you say you can organize the images so they arent next to each other. Are you wanting to put the images side by side, or vertical? ( above and below each other ) Dustin S.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am now going to reorganize them above and below each other, no more than 2 per page. Sometimes I get a pop-up that says "not enough global memory available to perform the requested operation" . I'll let you know how it works. Len
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
That error normally occurs when you have a lot of macros running in the document.
Keep me posted on how you fare, and if you have further questions Len , Im here.
Dustin S.