Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I am in the dashboard building my site and there say go to

Customer Question

I am in the dashboard building my site and there say go to the desk top and click on the web spooler to cl on a program but i cant find that desk top or the web spooler how do i get to the web spooler i am using the latest hostgator
Category: Computer
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.
Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Please provide the exact wording that you see on the builder. You can copy/paste the information here
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgNROudDNDs
hi josh please open this video and fast forward to the part where you finish building the pages and he click on the desk top and then open the web set pooler i do not see that in my hostgate site dash board how do i find my web set pooler thanks Keith
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hi josh did the all of the video wording came to you if not this is it i am going to split it up so it will go thru it is https;//www.youtube.com /watch ?v= XgNNROudDNDs you can splice the words back together and open the video thanks keith
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.
Hi Keith,
Do you have the time that that part starts? The video is 58 minutes long so it is not easy to find the section that you are referring to.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hi josh in the first question i said to fast forward the tape to the part where i create the pages home--about us--gallery--contact us--blog and some where after you will see about the desk top and web site pooler thanks keith PS when you open the video it would take 1/2 min to get to the spot