Dustin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I speak PC fluently, so you dont have to! Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

How do I get my review to show on the business' site? I find

Customer Question

How do I get my review to show on the business' site? I find it where I wrote it, I clicked on Post. The business I reviewed is Kinkade Capitola Gallery. I am XXXXXXXXXXXX

Category: Computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
Welcome, my name is ***** ***** I will assist you today!
What Business site are you trying to get the review to show on. Are you trying to post the review directly on the business webpage?
Or, on Yelp, or Google Places / Maps / Businesses, Or Bing businesses?
Please clarify & reply so that I can assist you.
Thank you,
Dustin S.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Dustin,
Business: Kinkade Capitola Gallery, Capitola, CA
Trying to post on Yelp.
Thanks, Alice
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
Thank you Alice. Im not sure how familiar you are with Yelp, but heres how it works ( from the business side) Every 4-6 hours, Yelps internal software goes over each posted review and reviews for usefulness, potential spam, and fairness. One day you may have reviews a , b , c , and F showing. And then next day you may have reviews D , E and F showing. And then it may revert back and show A, B , And C again. What determines whether a review is shown or not, and how soon it is shown is the reviewers Yelp account. If they make a lot of reviews on a lot of businesses ( lets say 25+ reviews ) , and if their previous reviews were considered helpful and fair. Then that users review would show up a lot sooner then a non - confirmed review. That practice is in place to prevent businesses from skewing the reviews in their favor, and also to prevent angry customers or even competitors from skewing the reviews against the business. Here is a FAQ from yelps site that tells you a wealth of information about how reviews are posted , and when. If you have any questions you are welcome to respond and I will do my best to answer them. I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a rating of excellent submitted below this answer when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.Dustin S.Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.