Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I do not have the correct password ***** my administrator

Customer Question

Category: Computer
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.What OS version is on your computer? (if MAC OS X, what 10.x version or common nickname thereof?)Have you entered the administrator password *****?Did you make any note of what it was, if so?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
Hi, it appears the previous technician has opted out. My name is ***** ***** I would like to assist you today. I see you requested a phone call. After sending this message I will send the offer for our phone support service. I look forward to working with you to resolve this issue. Dustin S.