Dustin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I speak PC fluently, so you dont have to! Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

This is in regards ***** ***** Optimizer. Receipt SPCT-U2006151826-90RVC

Customer Question

This is in regards ***** ***** Optimizer. Receipt SPCT-U2006151826-90RVC dated June 20, 2015. I would like to cancel this as I deleted it as I was having problems with my computer.
Sharon Elliott -***@******.***
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
Welcome, my name is ***** ***** I will assist you today!
Im sorry to hear that you downloaded and installed the rogue program, super optimizer. Here is the page where you can request a refund for that program.
http://superpctools.com/en/support/
With that being said, your computer may need to have some repairs done ( files cleaned out, super optimizer removed, windows files repaired ) as that program tends to create and cause a lot of problems in an attempt to get you to purchase other programs, that tend to cause further problems, and so forth.
Here is a page that discusses the Super optimizer program itself.
http://www.im-infected.com/rogue/remove-super-optimizer-virus-removal.html
If you are uncomfortable carrying out the needed repairs as shown on the page above, to fully remove the rogue program, super optimizer from your system , and to repair the damage it has done. Send a reply here and I can either help walk you through the repairs via written communication.
Or, I can offer you our screen sharing + phone support service, where I can connect to your computer from here and repair all the issues on screen.
if you have any questions, let me know. And I look forward to your response.
I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a rating of excellent submitted below this answer when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.
Dustin S.
Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.