Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I am hoping you can help. My work computer (Windows

Customer Question

Hello, I am hoping you can help. My work computer (Windows XP) is giving me a few errors that keep coming up.. Our internal IT person is not sure how to remedy. I have run a spyware/malware scan and nothing came back. This problem has happened before months
ago but magically went away. Here are the errors that come up: spoolsv.exe - application error - The instruction at "0xo2782d2e" referenced memory at "0x00000000". The memory could not be "read" spooler subsystem app has encountered a problem and needs to
shut down. 16 bit MS-DOS Subsystem PEMENU.EXE ( do you need more infor on this one) There are more. I took pictures of them. can pictures be sent to "experts" Let me know what other info you might need. Tim
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.

If anyone wishes to ask Jason a question directly,
they can do so at the following page: www.JasonFixedit.com

I am an Information Technology Professional with over 15 years of professional experience. I am the technician assigned to your case today. I look forward to working with you and resolving this problem.
I can see that you may need a little bit of extra help.
May I ask if you still need help with this problem? If so, may I start a screen sharing session on your computer and help you resolve the problem?
Once the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate via a chat window on your computer.
Thank you,
Jason
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Jason,I'm a little nervous about screen sharing since this is a work computer. Sorry. Is it not something we can work together on.
Let me know, sorry.
Tim
Hello Tim,
I understand. I have remoted into computers a few hundred times with no problems; however, I understand.
How do you wish to continue?
Thank you,
Jason
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I wish I could do it but I better not. Is the fix something to involved to work on together via email exchange.
The culprit in this case can be anything. There are millions of things that can cause the errors that you mentioned. That is why I offered the remote session to you as an option. After remoting in, I could analyze the system and fix the problem.
I will go ahead and opt out of the question and allow another to work with you, if you would allow such.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Let me talk to my boss tomorrow. I will be in touch.
Thank you.