Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

My computer has stopped taking in messages or sending messages.

Customer Question

My computer has stopped taking in messages or sending messages. I had a scam call and replied to it. Howdo I get it going again
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve your problem.
I am sorry to hear that you are facing problem with your computer, i will try my best to resolve the problem at the earliest.
please tell me the problem a bit more in detail are you not able to send email and receive.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I cannot send or receive. I have joined Norton power Eraser and Bootable Recovery Tool. A box comes up on the screen asking for my password ***** it does not recognise it.
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
can you show me your screen using remote access, basically remote access is an additional service however just to check the problem i will not charge you additional for the service then i will give you the solution and fix it.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please call me on 01223 264310
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
you can open
www.teamviewer.com and install teamviwer let me know the id and the password.
i will be able to connect and will fix the problem right in front of you with live chat.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I do not understand what Remote Access is. My id is***@******.*** and the password ***** *****
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
i dont need your email and password ***** want you to open
www.teamviewer.com
copy and paste the link on your web address bar and as the page opens click on the green button which says "start full version its free".
after you install teamviewer let me know the teamveiwer id and password.