Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  B.Sc. Computer Science with Honors
26798893

How can I get back on my computer as admin keeps saying user

Customer Question

how can I get back on my computer as admin keeps saying user unknown or password ***** I am using an account now that was not password *****
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve your problem.
please explain the problem a bit more in detail.
you have more then one user account to login to windows or you do not have an login account to your computer as i see you said that there was no password ***** earlier.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am admin but cannot log on. I am on another user of my pc who is not password *****
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
This happens when the original user profile gets corrupted the best option is to run system restore on a back data and if that doesnt work then you will have to backup all you data on an external drive and then you can do a factory restore to the computer which will bring back the computer to the first day you got.
create a new user account with admin rights and then you will be able to backup your data from the original user account.