Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Networks & Security Engineer
76221641

WHERE DID YOU SEND MY NEW PASSWORD EMAIL AT AOL I

Customer Question

WHERE DID YOU SEND MY NEW PASSWORD ***** FOR MY EMAIL AT AOL I CAN'T GET IN I HAVE ALREADY PAID FOR IT DID YOU WANT MY FACEBOOK ON MY CELL PHONE OR WHAT ?
Category: Computer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
WHERE IS MY EMAIL PASSWORD ***** NEED IT TONIGHT NOT NEXT WEEK PLEASE AND I PAID ONCE, IF I DON'T GET THE ANSWER BY THE NEXT 10 MINS AND I LEAVE THIS PAGE THEN WHAT HAPPENS
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
MY CELL PHONE IS***@******.*** YOU CAN SEND THE ANSWER THERE
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
MY EMAIL NAME IS***@******.*** BUT I FORGOT THE STINKING PASSWORD ***** SEND ME A TEMPORARY ONE NOW ASK ME MY PRIVATE QUESTION ? OR SOMETHING.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Video Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
WHAT DID YOU DO GO TO SLEEP ?
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.
Hello Welcome to JustAnswer, My name is ***** ***** i wil be assisting you today,You can reset your AOL password ***** this link: https://account.login.aol.com/_cqr/opr/opr.pspPlease check the following link for complete instructions with pictureshttp://help.aol.com/help/microsites/microsite.do?cmd=displayKCPopup&docType=kc&externalId=219092If you still cannot to login to your account because you have forgotten the answers to your security questions, the only way to get back into your AOL account is to call 1-***-***-****Hope this help JustAnswer has a 100% satisfaction guarantee. We value you as a customer and very much want you to be satisfied.best regards