Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I need to find an e-mail between myself***@******.***

Customer Question

I need to find an e-mail between myself***@******.*** and LaVerne Ducherer that states that I am to use his email as proof he is willing to sign a water contract.
Can you help me get this? it is from summer 2014
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 2 years ago.
Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. Before I suggest anything I need to ask you a few questions about the issue. For starters, how do you normally access your email, through a windows pc, Mac, android smartphone, Iphone or Ipad ? Also, do you use any email handling programs such as outlook 2013 , Thunderbird, Mac mail, Windows Mail, etc? Thank you in advance for your response. ( and if you would prefer we start a screen sharing session so I can help you onscreen directly, let me know and I can send the offer for that additional service ) Dustin S.