Freddy M.
Freddy M., Support Specialist
Experience:  Years of experience in the IT field and in customer support.
15852642

I typed in free porn and all of a sudden a fbi

Customer Question

I for once typed in free porn and all of a sudden a fbi bullshit comes p and says im watching child porn and or down loading child porn is this some kind of joke or what?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.
Hopefully you did not download anything if it is just a webpage doing this, do this:
Go to that on your computer and while it is on your screen hold alt and while holding down alt press F4 to force it closed.

If this did not work, please come back and let me know what happened when you tried it by clicking on reply to expert so we can continue.
If it did work, please don’t forget to leave a positive rating - it is greatly appreciated.
.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

nothing happened it also says I have 48 hrs to pay a $500 fine using pay pal and a lot of other stuff. it says im or this computer is under survalnce and verything has been or all files have been encripted

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
.
It is a scam do not pay anything, as I mentioned hopefully you did not download anything, did you?
.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I didn't I did see a 5 min clip or video but that's not down loading

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
.
Hold the power button on your computer until it forces itself to shut down. Then turn it back on again and let me know if you can get to the desktop.
.