Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

My main PROBLEM IS TO SWITCH FROM HEAT TO COLD. just NOW WE

Customer Question

My main PROBLEM IS TO SWITCH FROM HEAT TO COLD. just NOW WE COULD NOt
stay inside the house.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. Are you trying to use a web base site/app to control your thermostat and having a problem with those controls?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
I've sent an optional phone support offer at your request. If you prefer we can continue here in the chat format as well.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
we could not because we could not solve the password ***** the temporary password ***** sent did not work. myn problem
has not been resolved. so you cannoot say I got my answer. Pls therefor refund whaT YOU CHARGED..
THANK YOU
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I do not think you wanted to talk to me before you got my password ***** there was not aquestionn ofhave an offer if I could not use it
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
I am an independent technician and I've spent my personal time, unpaid, in a good faith effort to assist with the question for which you solicited my services. I have been at my computer all morning awaiting your response. I have no control over passwords or billing issues. You may contact customer service to request a refund through the help page/