Richard, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Over 20 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

I'm the owner of L'auberge Clemence in Elie, MB. Google

Customer Question

Hi, I'm the owner of L'auberge Clemence in Elie, MB. Google has my business marked as permanently CLOSED. It has been affecting business. We are NOT closed. We have recently changed the last part of our name to Retreat Centre and so now we are called "L'auberge Clemence B&B and Retreat Centre. I have tried changing it myself with no luck. HOW do I change the last part of our name and REMOVE "Permanently Closed" My e-mail address is***@******.***
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
What you need to do is go to the location on Google Maps.
Click on your business so it shows in the top left, then at the very bottom right click Report a Problem.
Then you see the switch to switch Permanently closed to now
Submit this and within 48 hours it will then be updated. You have to do this though as they may require verification and would need to email your gmail account for this, which is why I cannot do it from here.
I can also do these steps with you on your comoputer, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.
If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen and then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you