Dustin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I speak PC fluently, so you dont have to! Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

I SEE A BLACK LEATHER ROCKER RECLINER # ***** IS

Customer Question

I SEE A BLACK LEATHER ROCKER RECLINER # ***** IS THIS AVAILABLE AT THE PRICE QOUTED $349.45 . WHAT ABOUT SHIPPING.
THANK YOU
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 2 years ago.
Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. Ive found the exact model of Rocker recliner you mentioned on sale at amazon for 309$ http://amzn.to/1G9bwf2 Shipping is free if you have amazon prime, or sign up for a 30 day free trial of amazon prime. ( which includes movies and music you can stream, similar to netflix ) Or available here for 301$ with a backorder till august first, and free shipping. http://www.cymax.com/Flash-Furniture-Contemporary-Rocker-Recliner-in-Black-WM-8700-622-GG.htm?siID=8919314 The first Choice, Amazon. Has two in stock. They also offer a very cheap 5 year and 3 year drops and spills coverage. When it comes to customer service and honoring warranties, Amazon cant be beat. If you have any further questions, let me know. I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a rating of excellent submitted below this answer when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.Dustin S.Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.