Josh, Support Specialist
Experience:  5 years as Network Admin, 10+ years of IT support
50836188

I had Pandora on my Android but suddenly it started

Customer Question

Hello, I had Pandora on my Android but suddenly it started to ask me to sign on each time.
Well, I had forgotten my sign on information by then. I made a lot of mistakes trying though. Now I have a new Kindle Fire and I wanted to load Pandora onto the Fire. I put in so many combinations that I am confused and so is Pandora, lol.
Can you help me to completely clear any bad information Pandora might have and let me sign on like brand new again. I really miss it and would love to have it again on both my Android and my Kindle Fire?
Thank you Phyllis xxxxx
Category: Computer
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.
Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!
Try resetting your password. The reset password ***** is twofold because it asks for your email address so you will find out the email login along with your password.
CLICK HERE