Dustin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I speak PC fluently, so you dont have to! Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

Is there a warrant , criminal or civil charges agains me. I

Customer Question

Is there a warrant , criminal or civil charges agains me. I have been away in Africa for several years and I want to return first to the USA and then to Canada. I would like to know what I am up against before I return. Thank You Paul Politi DOB; April
26, 1952
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
Welcome JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. Other then calling each and every county possible, your best bet is using a site similar to this. http://www.beenverified.com/ After you do the Initial search, refine the search with your middle name, age, and other pertinent information. The fees to use a site like that are usually minimal.. 9.99 or less. Just make sure you sign up for a one time usage, and not a monthly membership. If you have further questions, let me know. Dustin S.