Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I needed help to download the pictures off my LG 236c cell

Customer Question

I needed help to download the pictures off my LG 236c cell phone to my computer. Randy gave me some suggestions but they didn't work. He said he would pass my problem off to somebody else and I haven't heard a word since. Please take me off your list as
a member. I'll get help someplace else.
Category: Computer
Expert:  SladeV replied 1 year ago.
My name is***** will help you too the best of my ability. You are in no way Downloading the pictures as you all ready have them and not getting them from a Online Source. There are four ways, that you can use too retrieve your pictures. 1.) Insert a Micro SD Card, and transfer the files too it then use a Micro Card Reader and Insert too your PC 2.) Email them too yourself 3.) Use a Micro USB Cable similar too the one that charges your phone and connect too your computer. It should locate the right drivers for it and you be able too see them that way. 4.) If you have a blue tooth adapter in your computer you can enable it on your phone and send them too your computer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Robert, I plugged my phone into a USB port and nothing comes up. The puter did say it found new device but then nothing happend. Now what should I do ???-----Slick
Expert:  SladeV replied 1 year ago.
I am feeling that your running Windows XP, you still need too check under My Computer and look for a removeable drive
Expert:  SladeV replied 1 year ago.