Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I was added to a google drive users' group without my knowledge,

Customer Question

I was added to a google drive users' group without my knowledge, who attached browsers, an unbelievable amount of apps, and communications with a State Dept employee which could endanger national security. Fake profiles of me on twitter "Hacker of S Goggans" and on FB were also posted. I have no tech background but have worked non-stop to document this well (about 500 pages doing so) and am now unable to access any email. I can still receive calls and will follow up with my phone number if u assure me its not posted on public forum. I've contacted law enforcement and will get fed help asap. I hope u identify the users who have hacked me and will supply this and all other info on this site to the feds.
Susan Goggans, M.Ed, MSW, JD (###) ###-####
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
Welcome, my name is ***** ***** I will assist you today!
Im sorry to hear about the issues you are encountering Susan. To be clear, youve reached JustAnswer, Im an independent contractor who works for the JA corp.
Ive helped many clients who have been the victims of hacking. So I can help you, can you specify what you are trying to focus on currently.
Recovering your gmail account? Shutting down the facebook accounts, the proper way to file a cyber crime report with the FBI ?
Please help me understand the scope of assistance you are looking for, thank you.
Dustin S.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Wouldn't my hackers, at least one who uses this service (as I found it after unlocking shared web history from multiple sign in) have some unique identifier to his android (listed constantly from Dallas area--documented--as his android device is listed in my history constantly changing my passes back for no access on the 50 or so attempts I've made to report hacking to email, feds, and social media for the over 24 hours I've been working on this. I only gained temporary access to google drive today, and unfortunately had a sensitive doc with State Dept downloaded in multiple files. I'm trying to add pics to document on files. I'm not able to send on here. can i secure my pic documentation bc My hackers have me on shared photo stream?
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
Im unsure what pictures you meant to send. What I received was driving directions to Dallas. And a browser requirements screenshot from a phone.
If your scrolling down on your gmail inbox page, at the bottom you should be able to click on the
Details button, right below last account activity. That should give you an Ip address. the documented ip addresses would help with a law enforcement investigation..
For the short term though.. It sounds like you have an active hacker, whos actively changing your passwords as quickly as you can attempt to change them.
Are you trying to regain and stop access to your account from your phone?
It would be best if you had a pc you could try to stop this account access from. That way the screens can be navigated as fast as possible.
do you have a pc available? And would you be averse to a screen sharing session on the pc, where I can help you try and regain control of your account.
D.S
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My home is geotracked with a book on female terrorism called Bombshell; I was her research assist often on twitter, where I tracked terrorism and geopolitics hours each day bc I'll be dabbling in journalism after I get up Uganda's first AIDS hospital. i had lots of Al Shabaab and ISIS followers. The day after I blocked Al Shabaab's self described security expert, the Hacker of S Goggans page went up on twitter, abd I lost access to mine. Could u call at(###) ###-####
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
He was trying to scare me in showing he was driving from his location (called the bomb factory) to mine in LR, AR. I have hundreds of pics and no didnt send right ones. i'd like to share whole album with u after i get the sensitive documents out.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm terrified he will delete the photos bc some kind of share button is there I've never had until today. They already hacked my vm code from AT&T. i changed it but got this tonight (see attached)
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
Are you certain this was the correct number?
(###) ###-####
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes, thats the correct number, and my pc and ipads are charging. It's almost 1 am and I've been working on this for over 24 hours. i should have gathered most relevant pics before I sent any. Hacker is storing in zip and google docs, spreadsheets, etc on google drive. i have that documented well.
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
Connected~
D.S
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
Hello again.. Just wanted to check on you to see how things are going. Havent heard from you today.
I havent heard back from google support yet. I still believe its a good idea if we attempt to secure some of the other areas we discussed.