Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

My google search engine is fine. My webpages come up quickly

Customer Question

My google search engine is fine. My webpages come up quickly except for one which is the Smithsonian transcription volunteer link which tells me the link isn't working. I tried some other Smithson***** *****nks and they are fine.
Also, I had a message opened on Skype which opened by itself and was a bunch of names that seemed gathered. I want to be sure this is blocked and that whoever it was that sent this is blocked
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.
I'm sorry about the issue. What's the website link of the Smithsonian transcription volunteer link?
When you are available, please reply back at the box below to continue. Thank you,