Dustin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I speak PC fluently, so you dont have to! Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

Rosetta Stone Italian--has been working fine but

Customer Question

Rosetta Stone Italian--has been working fine for months but now stops working after the first page of a lesson. Just freezes on the screen and lesson does not progress.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
Welcome, my name is ***** ***** I will assist you today!
Can y ou check what version of apple osx you are using? To do so,
Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.
Thank you,
Dustin S.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
os x Yosemite
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
Thank you.
Lets try a simple repair first
Open your finder ( magnifying glass ) type in disk utility, and launch the disk utility application.
On the left side of the disk utility window, click your mac hd, then at the lower right hand side, click repair permissions .
Once it says permissions repair complete.. Restart your mac and test.
Please send a reply after, to let me know if this fixed the issue, or if you still need help.
Thank you,
Dustin S.
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
Hello again,
I wanted to follow up with you to see if you had any further questions, or needed further assistance with the issue.
If so, please reply when time permits so I can assist you.
If you are satisfied with the help I offered, please click one of the rating icons and submit the rating. As currently my work history shows that I was unable to help you with this question.
Thank you, *****
Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.