Richard, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Over 20 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

I recieved a notice from a"Delavan Kelly" whom claims to be

Customer Question

I recieved a notice from a"Delavan Kelly" whom claims to be a employee of facebook and was told thru my facebook page that I had won in a pool $950,000.oo and had to send 370.00 to Fed-Ex to collect. Is she legedamat and or can u direct me to someone whom could verify this information. I would sincerely ***** ***** help to this E-Mail Thank You *****
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
No it is a scam and a common one though they change the names around ect.
Do not respond to it or anything. If you interact with them you will end up losing money.
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen and then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you