Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I have a new Surface Pro 3, and added Pandora app.

Customer Question

I have a new Surface Pro 3, and added Pandora app. I can sign in to my account, and select artists, and music is playing, but there is no sound. Even with adjusting the sound bar, which is not switched off. Solution ?
Category: Computer
Expert:  arsufi2002 replied 1 year ago.
HiWelcome to Just Answer.My name is***** am sorry to hear that you have this issue, I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible Hope Surface is having Windows 8 operating system..You may do this activity and do update status 1: Start streaming music on pandora2: Click on Volume controller > click Mixer which on lower right corner of taskbar,3: Check if it shows pandora on volume mixer window4: Mute it for 10 sec then unmute it..5: Make sure Speaker volume is also unmute on Mixer window Check if it plays sound.. Please update statusThanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Your answer did not help. All I needed to do was go into Control Panel, Hardware/Sound, and adjust the default sound source for RealTek Audio. I should not be charged, since "I" found the answer, not you.
Expert:  arsufi2002 replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for your reply...
Your were offline at time when responded, else we can resolve issue quicky..
Since you found the cause and rectify issue, i shall request for refund..
Thanks for contacting Just Answer/Pearl
(Remember Just Answer / Pearl when you need an assistance in future)