Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

After a few lines dictating on dragon the accuracy of what

Customer Question

After a few lines dictating on dragon the accuracy of what is on the screen gets increasingly worse.Sometimes what is on the screen bears no resemblance to what I have dictated.I have to stop and make corrections several times on each line.It has another nasty habit of wiping out text that I have dictated .This happens when my hands are not on the keyboard. All this has become so bad that I am quicker typing with two fingers. I have the most recent model of dragon.If I shut down my computer and then boot up again the first few lines I dictate are correct and then the errors occur with increasing frequency.Please help me .
XXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thank you for your question, I would be happy to help you today. The best thing to do is to delete Dragon and re-install it. You may also check the microphone or headset you are using to make sure it is securely connected. Any noise produced by the mic will cause problems with Dragon understanding your speech patterns.