cvd4311
cvd4311, Computer Analyst
Experience:  I have a BA in CIT with over 14 years experience.
20109878

I need to add one night in Oslo on July 28 at Designer Castle

Customer Question

I need to add one night in Oslo on July 28 at Designer Castle Tower in Oslo o our way back from Hammerfest
One Lexie is fine with it. Sys it is free the and the 2 day minimum would charge one day plus 100. for cleanup ect. She said just notify Airbnb
I don't know how? Please help!!
I found out that one problem is apparently some of my reservations are under my email address Lorraine @turanski.com and others @ my Gmail address Lorraine Henricks @ gmail. com. So by accident I have 2 accounts
I have reservations in Stockholm (a settled) and other E in Bergen (settled down to picking up key)
Just needed help with return to *****
Category: Computer
Expert:  cvd4311 replied 1 year ago.
Please do not Rate my answer until we finished with the session. Once you are satisfied please RATE 4 or above.
You can go here: https://www.airbnb.com/support/article/50?cref=a2e3a465c and follow the instructions. Basically all you need to do is to airbnb.com, login, go to your trips, click on the reservation you want to change.
Expert:  cvd4311 replied 1 year ago.
Good morning, just wanted to see if you have gotten my instructions above?