Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I am having problems with my facebook page,it seems to be not

Customer Question

I am having problems with my facebook page,it seems to be not loadin, The pageis blank except tor the top,it shows my picture a and that words like status, but below it is completely blank , I have restored my computer to a previous date when it worked fine, but that did not help,I can access everything but facebook,could you please help me fix this problem?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.

If anyone wishes to ask Jason a question directly,
they can do so at the following page: www.JasonFixedit.com

My name is Jason. I look forward to helping you today.
I see that you have been dealing with this problem for a while and have not found any help.
May I ask if you still need help with this problem? If so, may I start a screen sharing session on your computer and help you resolve the problem?
Thank you,
Jason
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from yo. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Thank you for the update.
May I start a remote screen sharing session with you so that I can better help you resolve this problem?
When the remote begins, a chat window will appear that we can use to communicate with each other.