Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I have been a fastfix customer a year. I just found

Customer Question

I have been a fastfix customer for about a year. I just found out I have had my service ended a couple of months ago. I have no idea why -- I didn't cancel it and didn't notice the charge wasn't on my statement. Now my computer is disabled and I need your service restored. I will pay the missed payments. What information do you need to restore my account
Category: Computer
Expert:  arsufi2002 replied 1 year ago.
Hi,My name is***** am sorry to hear that you have this issue, I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected. It seems your computer boot section got corrupted and that why the message. I want you to do this activity and update status1: Reboot computer2: Tap keyboard F8 button, until you see Windows Advanced boot option window3: Select Repair Your Computer4: Follow wizard and wait till it repairs your computer.. If above procedure didn't work, then we need a through system checking for that i need you to answer below quires..1: what version of Windows does computer have?2: What's your computer model?3: Do you have Windows installation disc? Please replyFiyaz