Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Networks & Security Engineer
76221641

Customer Question

hello
Category: Computer
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.
Hello and Thanks for your Question, My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today,
I'm sorry about the issue, You will need to contact the Pogo support team directly for help with this, If you click on the following link you will be taken directly to the contact page:
http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/?product=pogo&platform=pogo
Sign in with your Pogo username and Password, you’ll then be prompted for "Product" (Enter Pogo) and then for "Category" select "Billing/Purchasing", finally below a list of articles, you can select "Step 2: Choose a Contact Method".
There is no phone number for support, but you will be able to send an email. Please include as much detail as possible, so they are able to answer you straightaway.
Hope this helps.
Thank you
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.
My goal is to provide you with excellent service. If you are happy, kindly rate my service. Positive rating are appreciated, if you need further help please let me know and i will gladly continue to help
Thank you