Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Jason, my computer all of a sudden have split screen horizontal.

Customer Question

Hi Jason, my computer all of a sudden have split screen horizontal. The bottom one is like covered by a thin layer, can't do anything with the bottom one. Split right in the middle.
Before you give an answer I need to know how the system goes, like how much must I pay and how to send the money. Is it OK by paypal? I am retired and computer is my only friend. I hope you can help me. Al.
Category: Computer
Expert:  The-PC-Guy replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for using JustAnswer. My name is***** will do whatever I can to answer your question
I would like to offer to try to help you remotely, assuming you can install the remote software.
I would charge an additional $49 for remote support that gets added to your question cost, all payments are done through this site.
Let me know if that is something you would be interested in.
Also will need to know which operating system you have.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We have agreed before that all the cost is $36.00, and that suppose to be paid in $ 5.00 and $ 31.00 when the computer is in good condition again. But what you did is asking the total amount $ 36.00. If I follow you with $ 49.00 then there will be another payment again, that's not the way how to do business. Please make a refund or I'll contact paypal for a refund of what I did not get.
I don't care if my computer split in two or split in two hundred, a deal is a deal.
Expert:  The-PC-Guy replied 1 year ago.
i made no such arrangement with you. Perhaps you are thinking of someone else or a different site.
But if you decide you don't want help that is your option.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
There's no other person that I contacted. I am so sorry that I have to cancel asking for your help and please refund my payment. through paypal.