Josh, Support Specialist
Experience:  5 years as Network Admin, 10+ years of IT support
50836188

My pc was purchased at Xmas (a gift).I have had problems with

Customer Question

My pc was purchased at Xmas (a gift).I have had problems with it ever since. As I type, the letters go to a different section and sometimes, it does not print at all. Twice I sent it to Best Buy with no results. I am frustrated, since I work on my PC and have to repeat my words as I type. I have the purchase receipt and I am furious. I need an answer
Category: Computer
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.
Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!
Are you using a laptop?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from yo. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.
Are you using a laptop?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes ,i'm using a laptop
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.
Great!
I would like for you to try and use a program called TouchFreeze which will stop cursor movement while typing. The issue is normally caused by accidental touching of the touchpad while typing by your wrist or arm. The program runs in the background so it will not affect your normal computer use.
Please CLICK HERE
Click on Downloads Section and the program will download. Please open and run the downloaded program. After the install, please try typing again and see if the issue continues.