Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

At one time I had the great game--Grandmaster Yahtzee--the

Customer Question

At one time I had the great game--Grandmaster Yahtzee--the one with power ups and trophies. Some where along the way the game was wiped out and message stated that it is not available. I found it again on the internet but I can not download as it is only for windows vista etc. and not for windows 7 which I have. Can you please help me. I tried to do the 2 minute fix that was recommended on the internet but it did not work. Thanks Gail Rajchel***@******.***(###) ###-####
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 2 years ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve your problem.
I am sorry to hear that you are facing problem with your computer game, i will try my best to resolve the problem at the earliest.
The game use to work fine on windows vista or xp let me know.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
It used to work fine on windows 7 as that is what I have always had. The one that they are offering states that its only for windows vista xp etc.
Expert:  Michelle replied 2 years ago.
what is the problem you are facing now after you reinstalled the game let me know any error you get when you try to run the game.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
It will not reinstall at all
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
When I go through the process of installing it ends with unablle to install error etc.
Expert:  Michelle replied 2 years ago.
There is an optional Remote Connect Service - Quick Resolution
if you Would like me to remote connect to your computer and fix the issue - The remote service will be an additional service which
will allow me directly work on the problem and can be fixed quickly, you can sit back and watch your screen while i fix it for you.
Let me know if you need the additional service or else we can continue with the service you have already opted for.