Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I ordered and paid

Customer Question

I ordered and paid for Reg Cure recently. The price was notifiedd as $49. I have just checked my bank account and it has been debited as $84. I am very unhappy about this and so require a full refund and cancelation of any further debits.my card number is *********6066. The debit was made to my account on 6th June. John XXXX
XX XXXXXX XXXX, RD X XXXXXX, XXX XXXXXXX
Category: Computer
Expert:  Charles A. Roberts replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** will do whatever I possibly can to help answer your questions. I am sorry you have encountered this kind of problem. Just so I understand you are having trouble contacting the makers of reg cure to get that refunded is this correct?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have now sought a refund from Paretologic RegCure Pro Support so do not now require an answer from you. Because I do not seek an answer from you and because my question was within the 7 day Free Trial I require a full refund of the $53 you have already charged to my card 42841804****6066. I request that this be auctioned immediately and that you inform me this has been done.I am upset. You have charged me $53 to my card .This was one question I was seeking an answer to which I have not yet received. Your site said ” 7 day Free Trial”. I cannot believe that this charge has been made at this time within the 7 day Free Trial.. This is the only question I would be asking. It was my clear understanding that for a
“Free Trial” I would be entitled to ask one question otherwise hat on earth does “free Trial” mean?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
please respond to the above question
Ok no problem I will close the question have a good day.