Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer support. Microsoft MCP & CompTIA A+ certifications. Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP etc.
30037186

Received via text a confirmation #19326 of a facebook account

Customer Question

Received via text a confirmation #19326 of a facebook account of which I did not set up. What can I do to delete it?***@******.*** and(###) ###-####is my contact information.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.
I'm sorry about the issue. You can delete the facebook account at the website below:
https://www.facebook.com/help/delete_account
https://www.facebook.com/help/224562897555674
However, you don't have to do anything if you did not create the facebook account yourself. Someone could create a facebook account with your phone number and/or your email address, but if it's not confirmed by you, then it won't activate.
When you are available, please reply back at the box below to continue. Thank you,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok so the reply must come in what format, text or email?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Help via Email or Text Message. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
The reply comes in the format that the person has signed up for facebook, i.e., if signing up with an email address, it will email; or if signing up with a cell phone number, it will text.
Also, a person could mistyped his/her phone number (and/or misspelled his/her email address.)
Have I answered all your questions? Or do you still need help? When you are available, please reply back at the box below to continue. Thank you,