Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Big problem; yesterday I had never heard of "One Note" and

Customer Question

Big problem; yesterday I had never heard of "One Note" and today I can't print anything on my computer. Everytime I try to print anything (Emails, Documents From any Program, Anything and Everything, etc.) I get this Microsoft One Note crap. It tells me I have to put everything in some sort of file, but when I try to put anything in any one of my existing document files it tells me it's invalid. It offers no suggestions or instructions into how I get to save/print anything. Who installed this crap on my computer (it wasn't there yesterday), why did it get installed, and how do I either get it off or get around it?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.
I'm sorry about the issue. Do you use Microsoft Office? Does it let you choose the printer you want?
When you are available, please reply back at the box below to continue. Thank you,