Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I can't see the other computers on my home network. I can see

Customer Question

I can't see the other computers on my home network. I can see my main computer but none of the others. I have 4 Windows 7 units and a windows swrve 2003 unit plus a iomega NAS. I have verified that all the computers are in the same workgroup. This occurred about 2 weeks ago and I have been busy doing other thinks and am just gotten around to checking it out. I have "network Discovery" and "File Sharing" turned on.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 1 year ago.

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

Can I remote onto your Machine and have a look at your problem? It’s fully secure and you can see what I am doing at all times. If you wish I can send you the details to connect.

Regards
Jins

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Lets do the Remote

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Let's do the Remote

Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 1 year ago.

Then please accept my additional services offer and click here and download teamviewer client app. Double click on the downloaded file to launch the program. Then let me know the nine digit id and the password ***** shows you. Please make sure that program is running on your system and not closed. Then I can connect to your system and can fix the issue. You should keep it open until we finish the work. When I am trying to connect team viewer will notify you and you need to click on the Trustworthy button on that notification to authenticate me to connect.

Regards
Jins

Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 1 year ago.
If you need remote support, please acept my offer. Then let me know your time zone and the time period you prefer for the remote support.

Regards
Jins
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

When I try to install the teamviewer client I get the Following ERROR: Can't find C:\user\owner\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\Fl26Clibl.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

i went to Teamviewer's web site and downloaded version 10. It is installed and the ID shown is###-##-####and the password ***** *****

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Relist: Other.
The first thing is he ask for more money right away and now i have been waiting to hear from him for over and hour.
Expert:  SladeV replied 1 year ago.
My name is***** will help you too the best of my ability. Have you ran DCPROMO on your Server and made it a Domain? Is DHCP Running on it or the Router? Are all the machines using the same Workgroup/Domain Name? Try renaming the network and then changeing it back should reset it.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I solved the problem myself. thanks for the reply

Expert:  SladeV replied 1 year ago.
My I know what you did too fix your issue. Please, remember too rate my Service provided.