IT Miro, Computer Scientist
Experience:  Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Microsoft Certified Professional
30721786

I want to know exactly what you charge

Customer Question

I want to know exactly what you charge to move a DUI citation off or down my Google search page. Maryland.tag.com charge is listed 2nd under my linked in photo. Case was dismissed.
Category: Computer
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Hello! I am IT Miro and I will assist you on this question.

Google search only indexes and provides search results based on the content that is available on web pages. If you would like to have certain information changed or removed from the Google search results, it needs to be done on the web site containing that information.
Once it has been done, Google search will re-index the web page within several days and the information will be changed/removed.
Since you don't have control over content published at http://www.marylandtags.com web page, you will need to contact them and ask them to remove your name (DUI citation). To do that, use the contact form available at this link:
http://www.marylandtags.com/inquiries.html
Unfortunately, I cannot request removal for you. Only you can do that since you have a proof that the case was dismissed. If you receive a response from the Marylandtags support asking you to submit such proof to them, you will need to do that so that they can validate your request.
I hope this helps!
Regards,