Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Try calling out on Skype calls then disconnect ends call

Customer Question

Category: Computer
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble with Skype. I will try my best to help you.Sir/Ma’am please provide the following details so that I can help you better1.Which is the operating system installed in the PC.Is it windows Xp, Windows Vista, Windows 7, windows 8 or any other2.Does it happen to all the calls you make ?3.Do you get any error message after the disconnection?4.Which security/anti-virus programs is installed in the PC?5.When did this problem started? Sincerely,JohnNote: - To get my reply quickly refresh this page or you can check your email which also shows a notification email. To reply back to me type in the box below and click on reply.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Started this morning cannot make test call just shows have made call disconnects
Same fore every video call. Can make messages
Using I pad Telstra 3 g network
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for the details but i believe you didn't see my other 2 question.Could you please answer that too1.Which is the operating system installed in the PC.Is it windows Xp, Windows Vista, Windows 7, windows 8 or any other2.Which security/anti-virus programs is installed in the PC?Sincerely,John
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Microsoft security would not have a clue
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
No worries,are you currently communicating to me from the problematic PC if so may i remote access to your PC and check the issue you are facing directly. It’s secure and also you can see what all I am doing in the PC. Let me know so that I can give you the link to do that.Sincerely,John
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Sir/Ma'am checking whether you saw my above reply and do you still need my help to fix the Skype issue?If so please let me know.Sincerely,John
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Had a friend fix problem today thank you
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Glad to know that.I will request to close this question.Please do not reply in this page because once i had send this to customer service i wont be able to view your replies.Sincerely,JohnBlessed Day.