Russell H., Computer Systems Expert
Experience:  13+ years experience
13568747

I signed up last night. I spent 3 hours in a T

Customer Question

I signed up for Uber last night. I spent 3 hours in a T Mobile telephone store. We could not access my account after we loaded the app. I need to use the service to pick me up tomorrow. What should I do.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
It is possible that your account needs to be activated first, before you can access and use it. If that's the problem, look in your email account for an email from Uber, that you received about the time that you registered for Uber service or for a Uber account. Open that email, and read it for instructions as to activating your account, or confirming that you are indeed registered.
If you received no email, then perhaps you simply didn't quite complete the account registration and need to do it over again - esp. if your login attempts to your Uber account simply fail.