Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Working on 2 step verification 4 hours. Finally turned it off

Customer Question

Working on 2 step verification for over 4 hours. Finally turned it off via desk top. Couldn't get android cell phone, laptop & desktop to access chrome and my gmail acct. Keep getting msg that my pw has been changed. Which it has!! Have been going in circles for each device. QUESTION: Since I turned off the 2 step verification, can I have just one password ***** all 3 devices to access gmail and chrome like I had before I started this process? OR...do I now have to have different pw's for each device? I do not want to use the 2 step verif. process. Thank you!
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hello! Thank you for your question. I will be assisting you today.
I'm sorry about the issue. Were you able to turn off 2-step verification? If yes, what happens when you use your current gmail email password ***** now on any device?
Are you still able to sign in your gmail email address with your gmail email password ***** the www.gmail.com website?
When you are available, please reply back at the box below to continue. Thank you,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
All is well. Problem solved. I need no further assistance. I did respond to your msg a couple of days ago telling you that the problem was solved.
Great. Sorry, it looks like your previous response did not go through. But I'm glad you got it working. We are canceling / refunding this for you. If you need anything else, please let me know any time. Thank you for the update.