Chris L., Support Specialist
Experience:  Certified Computer expert with over 10 years experience.
51029781

I cannot open my Hotmail account, office or one drive. Got

Customer Question

I cannot open my Hotmail account, office or one drive. Got to reset my pass word with the code that was sent by phone but it does not give me anywhere to put the code.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Chris L. replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** certified computer professional with over 10 years experience. I will be happy to help you. I think that you may just be on the wrong page, please do the following, try logging in at account.live.com it may make you go through the steps with the code again so proceed to do that however this time you should be able to enter the code. Give that a try first and if it still doesn't work reply and let me know and I will assist further. Also please do me a favor and take a moment to rate my service by clicking the stars above, 3 or more is very appreciated, we can still chat after rating if you need more help.Thanks,Chris