Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

When my sister was visiting last year, she changed

Customer Question

When my sister was visiting last year, she changed the Google log-on on my new computer system so that it linked to her gmail email account and not mine. Now each time I log on to Google, I get the page that she created for her account and not mine. Just to get to my own account, I have to "sign in with a different account." Via emails to me, my sister tried to convince me that I can delete the account she created and make it the way it was previously -- but I've tried that, and to no avail. The changes she has made appear to be permanent and I'm apparently stuck with her log-on. Each time I have signed in with my own account, then finished and logged off, the next time I try to log on, it defaults to her log-on page. I'm sick of dealing with this and want to delete her log-on page so that when Google "sees" this computer, it recognizes it as belonging to Eric Marchese,***@******.***, and NOT "Pamela XXX"/XXX XXXX,***@******.***. Can you please delete her log-on from being linked to my computer, or show me how to delete it and make it as it was prior to her toying with the system and changing it? I've tried everything I can think of and nothing works. It makes me feel like my own computer doesn't even belong to me and that I'm using someone else's computer and have to log on as myself. Can we please delete her page entirely?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.
Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!
Do you have Windows XP, Vista, 7, or 8?
Also, do you use Internet Explorer, Firefox, or Chrome?