Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I get an error message when I try to save a document in Word

Customer Question

I get an error message when I try to save a document in Word - "A file error has occurred or "The save failed doe to out of memory or disc space".
Also I get "Outlook has experienced a serious problem with the Microsoft.vba for outlook add ins.
I have Office 2010 and Windows 8.1
Category: Computer
Expert:  Engineer John C. replied 1 year ago.
Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you with your question today. I am John, I will do my very best to help you solve this problem.
In order to save your file so you don't lose it, please save it to an external drive like a pen drive, external hard driver, etc.
Then please restart the computer and let me know how much free space does your computer have. Click on Computer, and see how much free memory do you have under Local Disc C:. Please let me know the amount clicking REPLY.
Thank you.