Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I was able to download adobe on my internet explorer windows

Customer Question

I was able to download adobe on my internet explorer windows xp 32 (lost it somehow)bit but unable to load it on firefox no matter how i try and am unable to run game or video on explorer so i want to use firefox but without adobe it wont run anything either. Also when i try to open a game i had downloaded (clicking the icon) for a long time now it kept saying it cannot initialize properly and gives me (0xc000001d). I get this other pop up when I try to run anything or download and it is a "run as" box that i have to keep changing the owner/user to my:HP user" and a password ***** created. Otherwise it says it is blocking anything i want to run. I have restored system to where we lost many thing even. I haveuninstalled and deleted everything and retried loading but nothing works. Chrome refuses to download too so that wont help.
Category: Computer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from yo. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
So what do I need to do? I mean I paid the 5 dollars. Am I suppose o pay more right now before we talk? I am confused how it works still.
Expert:  arsufi2002 replied 1 year ago.
Hi,My name is***** am sorry to hear that you have this issue, I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected. Can we start a remote session, as it helps to analyses issue quicky..Please click below link and run the toolhttp://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=7582d9c3-e3a8-4f6c-aeb2-a9d1d1102298Click LInk> I Accept > Download tool and run it
Expert:  arsufi2002 replied 1 year ago.
Please let me know when you have done this
Expert:  arsufi2002 replied 1 year ago.
sir, Are you thereI can't find your response yet. Do you have any trouble with chat system
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I cannot download it. I just emailed you back. We need to talk by phone or tell me how to chat please.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
what chat system help me. I couldnt download that app for u to go onto y computewr.
Expert:  arsufi2002 replied 1 year ago.
What browser do you use?
Expert:  arsufi2002 replied 1 year ago.
(IE / Firefox / Chrome)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
firefox currently. I have IE also but im on firefox right now
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
are you not getting my information? i mentioned i cannot download chrome also.
Expert:  arsufi2002 replied 1 year ago.
Do you have similar issue while using IE?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes and we need to be able to speak. i requested a call. this is too involved for short sentences because everytime i get the reply i have pop ups all over the website u are on that have to be closed too read each reply.
Expert:  arsufi2002 replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry, i don't have that option instead remote desktop session
Expert:  arsufi2002 replied 1 year ago.
sir, can you download remote tool from IE..I shall send you the linkPlease reply