Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I am trying to link

Customer Question

I am trying to link up my wifi to my wife's old HPwebOS ... keep getting: Server Error ... I am putting in my correct password ***** says cannot connect ??? help
Category: Computer
Expert:  Barun replied 1 year ago.
Hi, and thank you for asking your question.
Could you let me know what's the make and model of the device you are trying to connect to WIFI, please?
Keep me posted.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

HP device model: HSTNH-129C

Product number: FB355UA#ABA

WEBOS version: HP webOS 3.0.5

Expert:  Barun replied 1 year ago.
Okay. It looks like we might need to change the WIFI security mode on your router to get the HP touchpad device to connect to the same all right.
Is your current computer (the one you are replying back to me from) connected to your WIFI network now? If so, may I set up a quick remote session (no extra charge), which will allow me to connect directly to your screen and assist you with this issue?
Keep me posted.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I really don't want to do this ...

Expert:  Barun replied 1 year ago.
Please rest assured - our remote session will be 100% secure (SSL-encrypted), and you will have full control of your system and can see what I'm doing during the process. The reason why I'm requesting remote access is because I'll need to access your router page from your system to verify and change the WIFI settings to work with your HP Touchpad.
Do let me know how you would like to continue, please. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

B. Rath ... I have decided not to continue ... no reflection against you, I just don't want to do this ... so keep the $5.00 deposit and return $31.00 to me via pay pal. Sorry for your time. GE Smith

Expert:  Barun replied 1 year ago.
I'll close out this question for you now. Thank you.