toughguy
toughguy, The Computer Guy
Experience:  Post Graduate (Gold Medal) with 9 Years of Work Experience, 11 Year of exp in data recovery
21067471

Cannot get my website to show changes on the remote server

Customer Question

Category: Computer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don’t want to sign up for any Membership Plans.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have information on my host server that will not show on my computer, A program called CKEditor was installed on my website, At first the standard version was installed but, after seeing it lacked all the capabilities I need, I had the Full Version installed, that’s the problem, the standard version is the one that shows on my computer.
Expert:  toughguy replied 1 year ago.
Hi. This is Leela and I will help you with the question today.Please let me know the program name and the website.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi
The website s www.apuspoolparts.com, not sure what you mean by "program name"
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That is www.apluspoolparts.com, sorry
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Also try http://apluspoolparts.com/
Expert:  toughguy replied 1 year ago.
I had a look at the site and on my computer the site loaded properly and I took a screencapture of entire home page of the site.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_BhdExiyYY8X1NETkZpVXFmN0U/view?usp=sharing
Please let me know exactly what problem you are facing and also which browser you are using to view the site?
I see that the site is built with oScommerce.
One observations.. the "ABOUT US" at the bottom of the page is having default content and it would be good to update it with correct information.
Thanks,
Leela
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The problem exist inside my computer with CKEditor, while the full version of CKEditor loads on all computers but mine, I can only see the standard version inside my categories section of osCommerce admin, a responsive template was recently installed to meet the Google requirements for iphones and tablets. The standard version of CKEditor was installed on my osCommerce site then changed to the Full version of CKEditor. This is something in my computer refusing to show the Full Version. Aslo I understand this is the Free Plan, I do not want to sign up for Member Plan.
Expert:  toughguy replied 1 year ago.
Can you please let me know if we can do a quick remote session to see the problem you are facing and also debug the problem.
Thanks,
Leela
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi
I fixed it myself, while I waited for answers I had time to think it out and was able to repair the site, I have another problem to solve, my computer will not allow me to keep Flash Player, every time I want to view a video, I have to install Flash Player.
Expert:  toughguy replied 1 year ago.
Glad to know that the problem with site is resolved.
With regards ***** ***** with Flash Player. If you are trying a play a flash file in web browser like Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, you would need a FLASH PLUGIN to be installed in the browser, otherwise it would prompt for plugin installation.
From the details provided in the question, it seems you are using Internet Explorer.
I am not sure which version of Internet Explorer you are using, but the procedure would remain the same.
https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/install-flash-player-windows.html
Please visit this link and install Flash Player Add On as per the instructions, please try and let me know how things go.
If you are using any other browser, you can easily find flash addon by searching for "flash player for " in google. If you have difficult let me know the browser name, version i can provide you the exact step to step instructions.
All the best.
Thanks & Regards,
Leela