Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I have hit the wall with the procedure of passwords across

Customer Question

I have hit the wall with the procedure of passwords across two PC's, a Android phone and Tablet...eg I put a new password ***** my desktop PC for Gmail...I go to my phone and it tells me the password ***** been changed and to put in a newone.....I go back to the PC and my original password ***** ***** error and has to be changed. this goes on ad finitum.
The same happens with PC no 2 and my tablet......if I have done this once I have hit over 100 times and Im sick of it...my IT guys cant fix it either.
Ineed your help and a solution..Im tryin to run a business here!
My name is David
Category: Computer
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 1 year ago.
Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.
Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.
Are you able to login via webmail through your PC?
Optional Remote Connect Service - Quick Resolution
Would you like me to remotely connect to your computer and fix the issue - The remote service will be an additional service for $39 but will allow me direct access to work on your issue and fix it (while you watch on your screen). If you need remote service, reply with the words "i want remote"
If you do not need the remote service, then simply provide me the requested information above. If you need remote service reply me with the words "i want remote".
Thanks