Charles A. Roberts
Charles A. Roberts, PC Tech
Experience:  2 year degree from ITT Technical Institute.
46034742

MY GRAND DAUGHTER HAS A TOSHIBA LAPTOP PSCLUBA-008005 SERIAL

Customer Question

MY GRAND DAUGHTER HAS A TOSHIBA LAPTOP PSCLUBA-008005 SERIAL # ***** SHE DROPPED IT. NOW IT IS ASKING FOR REBOOT DISC OR USB. WHERE CAN I GET ONE? GREAT GRAND FATHER, BRAD GILTON
Category: Computer
Expert:  Charles A. Roberts replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** will do whatever I possibly can to help answer your questions. I am sorry you have encountered this kind of problem. Just to verify is it asking for a system disk or is it saying can't find boot disk by chance?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from yo. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ASKING FOR SYSTEM DISK IF I REMEMBER CORRECTLY
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'M WAITING
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
MY PHONE NUMBER IS(###) ###-####
I am going to warn you there is the possibility that it's meaning the hard drive has been damaged and is no longer responding. Chances are the original recovery software will not do any good until it gets a new hard drive. There is also the slim chance the hard drive has became disconnected on the inside of the machine. You would need some knowledge of opening one of these machines or someone will need to reseat the hard drive or replace it for you. To answer your question as far as the recovery disk you would be needing to rebuild the machine you would need to contact Toshiba at(###) ###-####this way they can send you the software. Remember ask for the recovery software. Again you may be looking at a malfunctioning hard drive. Let me know if you have more questions please don't forget to leave positive feedback for my time and information it's how I am compensated. Let me know.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
THANKS, ***** *****
No problem and again if you have any further questions let me know.