Charles A. Roberts
Charles A. Roberts, PC Tech
Experience:  2 year degree from ITT Technical Institute.
46034742

I made a purchase on Ebay in April - Item was not operable

Customer Question

I made a purchase on Ebay in April - Item was not operable when received. I returned the item to the seller after it had been paid for thru pay pal EBAY cancelled the order and said a refund would be sent to my bank account within 4-5 working days. That was May9. As of today, I still have not received my refund of 62.99. Why so long and what is wrong???
Category: Computer
Expert:  Charles A. Roberts replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** will do whatever I possibly can to help answer your questions. Have you called ebay as of yet about this problem?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

No I am about ready to scream I have tried everything I know and I can't see spending $36 to try o get back $62 I don't even know how to call ebay This was suppose to be simple transaction.

I can help you with that. You can actually call ebay at 1-***-***-**** This way they can get this problem corrected and they can get your money back. That calls there customer service directly.