Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Reason when I open any kind of pdf using adobe or

Customer Question

for some reason when I open any kind of pdf using adobe or pdfill, the program would spontaneously close. why is this and how do I fix this?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
Hello, welcome to JustAnswer my name is ***** ***** I'm one of the experts who will be assisting you today.
When was the last time it worked properly?
May I start a remote session that way I can take a closer look at the problem and fix it for you directly?
Regards,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
well, ironically, the last time it worked properly was when I followed the instruction of another specialist from justanswer. at the time I was wondering why my internet browsers were running really slowly, he suggested I run 'msconfig' and then disable all the non-Microsoft applications (or maybe it was the Microsoft applications). when I noticed the pdf reader programs disappear spontaneously, he suggested to enable the adobe applications. but, it didn't solve the problem.
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
That makes sense.
There must be some other programs that should have been left on and were disabled so your computer isn't working like it should.
How long ago was that?