Richard, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Over 20 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

How do I get wireless on my computer--I have a"Wireless Network

Customer Question

how do I get wireless on my computer--I have a"Wireless Network Key:" number on a sticker on my computer?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
To get wireless you have to connect to your wireless network.
To do this, click start and type in
ncpa.cpl
Press enter
Right click on wireless network connection and select connect.
Click on your wireless network in the list, and click connect.
Enter in the wireless network key when it asks you for it and once done you then have wireless enabled on your computer.
I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.
If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen and then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you